Forensic Psychiatrist, Carole Lieberman, M.D., is called upon by the media to analyze cases in the headlines. In this interview for News Nation, Dr. Lieberman expresses her concern that Kim Potter, the police woman from Minnesota who accidentally shot Daunte Wright, won’t get a fair trial. The way Dr. Lieberman passionately argues her points here, is the way she does it at trial, too, in pursuit of justice for her clients.
- Dr Carole Lieberman – Sherri Papini Kidnapping Hoax
- Carole Lieberman MD – What does Johansen’s Body Language Say Court TV 10/28/2021 2:30 PM
- Carole Lieberman MD Role of Forensic Psychiatrist Cheddar 10/12/2021 8:45 AM
- Dr Carole Lieberman MD – Kim Potter Trial NNN 12/08/2021
- Dr. Carole Lieberman Andrew Cuomo Sexual Harassment BNC